Residential - Locksmith Service
Home security assessments
United Locksmiths understand the importance of making sure you and your loved ones are protected. Your home should always feel like the safest place on the planet, and you should always have peace of mind that your home is being looked after while you’re away. Our job is to bring you that peace of mind at an affordable price.
United Locksmiths provides detailed residential security assessments to residents in and around Parramatta. We will survey your property meticulously to identify any security risks or potential threats from possible intruders. We examine things like:
• Existing security devices – i.e. doors, windows, safes, locks and deadbolts, alarm systems, panic alarms, video surveillance and security intercoms.
• Site exterior – boundaries, perimeter fencing, landscaping, security lighting and signage.
• Home or office interior – including living, sleeping, working or storage areas.
Trusted and reliable
If you live in the Hills District, Ryde, North Shore, Inner West or CBD, we promise to provide you with fast and reliable service. Our company has proudly been tending to the needs of Sydney residents for ten years. Whether you need door lock installations, a home security assessment, or just a trustworthy 24 hour locksmiths, United Locksmiths is here for you.
Call United Locksmiths 24/7 for your emergency lockout or lock installation today on 1800 539 636, or contact us online.
Our security assessment includes:
- Review security concerns, past security problems and daily activities.
- Survey of site exterior including examination of site boundaries, perimeter fencing, landscaping, security lighting, and signage.
- Survey home interior including living areas, sleeping areas and storage areas.
- Review security devices including doors, windows, safes and lock hardware.
- Evaluate common security vulnerabilities that make your premises vulnerable to an attack by an intruder.
- Review safe rooms and other systems used to protect against home invasions.
- Review security systems including general alarm systems, panic alarm systems, video surveillance and security intercoms.
- Identify security risks and potential threats.
Our services include:
- Dead locks, dead bolts
- Garage door locks
- Sliding door locks
- Window locks
- Decorative locks
- Safe installations
- Door closers
- Electric Strikes
- Roller door locks
- Filing cabinet keys
- Letterbox locks